- CBSE pattern education.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty.
- The school has all important-labs like Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer labs with all essential equipments.
- School has very opulent and rich Library with approx 9000 books. To inculcate habit of reading among students, National/Local Newspapers and Magazines/Journals are subscribed too. Kindles for e-learning are also available for students in the school Library.
- The Digital classroom with the help of the smart board, allows teachers to provide an innovative environment for teaching learning process.
- To make teaching-learning more purposeful and effective school has started experiential learning.
- School has well equipped English Learning Lab for developing communicative skills for the learners.
- 24-Hr CCTV surveillance, security sirens & fire safety equipments are installed in the school.
- In order to develop mathematical aptitude among the students, Abacus classes are conducted by the school.
- School has set up a Social Science Park to enable the learners to know Indian topography thoroughly.
- In addition to English, Hindi and Sanskrit, school has started a fourth language i.e French language.
- Arrangement for drinking water and wash room facilities are provided according to the strength. A comfortable staff room, medical room and administrative block exist in the school with all required facilities.
- Students are also trained for different styles of dancing by proficient Dance teacher.
- The school has trained nurse along with the sick room. When the students feel unwell, the nurse ensures that utmost care is taken till the parents are informed. Every year proper Medical checkup of the students by the professional is carried out in the school.
- School has an eco club which involves students to make them aware about their environment and hazards of Global warming. Lush green herbal garden with different plants and flowers add to the beauty of the school. Time to time tree plantation programmes are also organised.
- For the better parent-teacher relation, school is using mobile homework application so that parent could know about the daily homework and important activities conducted in the classroom and any other information related to school.
- Summer Camp is also organized for the students. It is an open camp without any charges. It offers opportunities for students to learn various things and gears up children to meet the academic and non-academic challenges of life.
- The school has an attractive and colorful separate art and craft room where the students become skilled at drawing, painting and sketching. Art and craft faculty encourage students' creative skills along with training them how to craft projects, clay-modelling, glass painting, poetry etc.
- Students are provided facilities for learning various musical instruments like Tabla, Guitar, Harmonium, Keyboard, Trumpet and drums. The musical room is equipped with western and classical instruments. Vocal, classical and western music is also taught in the school by professional music teachers.
- Various Indoor and Outdoor sports facilities are available. The school provide amenities for the development of a self-motivated, energetic and vigorous child by providing ample opportunities for all the students to engage themselves in a broad range of indoor and outdoor games.
- Co-curricular activities form a vital part of school curriculum in order to endorse a balanced and vigorous development of the child. These activities are an optimistic means of developing proper attitudes, lifestyle and principles of conduct in the child.
- Karate aims to build character, improve human behaviour, cultivate modesty and helps in self defense. Learners are given training of Karate to enable them to defend themselves and others.
- One important key to success is self confidence. An important key to self confidence is preparation. With the aim to prepare the best officers, school has NCC for both girls and boys.
SCHOOL ACADEMIC SESSION AND TIMINGS
The School academic session will be from 1st Apr to 31st Mar of the following year. School Timings will be as under:-
Summer (Apr – Oct) - 0720h to 1340h
Winter (Nov – Mar) - 0800h to 1410h
The following points may be noted for guidance:-
(a) Parents are not allowed to visit the classrooms.
(b) On prior request, the Principal may arrange meeting of parents with the teachers of their wards.
(c) Parents may meet the Principal during School time on all working days as under:-
(i) All working days from 0900h - 1030h
(ii) Anytime with prior appointment.
(iii) Those visiting for the payment of fee will be regulated by days and hours of payment mentioned in notice to parents from time to time.
(iv) Parent-teacher meeting will take place periodically as per schedule announced by the Principal from time to time.