General Info to Parents
- Parents should see that their children study regularly. They should encourage their children to do their best as far as accuracy and neatness are concerned.
- Encourage the children to do their daily work diligently and honestly and to pay utmost attention to the studies in the class room. Pupils are advised not to have private tuitions.
- Encourage the children to read books at home and to collect material which will help them in their education.
- Please do not send expensive items with your ward to school.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline.